Just Curious Art Blog
Yaoi and Gay Fanart of some of your favorite characters in comics, games, and animes. I have a selection of my original characters and I also do commission work. Please enjoy your stay and make sure to visit often! XOXO Jay

Peter Parker and Ian Nottingham

Category: , , , , , , , , , , , By J C
Here are the first two pieces I did, both has two versions to them.
I really hope you enjoy it.

Peter Parker (Spider-Man)


Peter Parker (Spider-Man) Venom Version


Ian Nottingham (from Witchblade)


Ian Nottingham (from Witchblade) Nude Version




 

1 comment so far.

  1. K3rry June 14, 2008 at 11:16 AM
    Hey man ! you have a great style. I've added you to my links, and i hope you'll do the same for me http://kslash.blogspot.com/ , you can just call it Kslash, because i'm about to change the name of my blog. o, and 2 things : 1) i agree with Humbuged, do you have a y!gallery account ? because you should :)
    and 2 ) do you do art trades ? because i'd be intersted in doing art trades this summer.

    Thanks in advance !

Something to say?